BBBEE

Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.

SHAREHOLDERS' PROFILE

Inkwali Fabrication & Maintenance was initiated by Themba Zungu and is 92% owned, managed and controlled by black professionals while the remaining 8% is BBBEE The current shareholders are:

  • Themba Zungu
  • Employee Share Ownership Trust (ESOP)
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.