Inkwali Fabrication and Maintenance (Pty) Ltd is an engineering services company specialising in steel plate and pipe fabrication and installations. We offer these services to the mining, power, manufacturing as well as petrochemical industries. The company began operations in 2005.
The basis of our value proposition is provision of engineering services that deliver projects of high quality, safely and timeously at competitive prices. Inkwali work procedures and controls conforms to the ISO 9001 quality specification. Inkwali also offers engineering maintenance services that ensures plant reliability, safety and improved productivity.
To become a preferred Engineering Enterprise providing fabrication, construction and plant maintenance engineering services to mining, manufacturing and power generation industries by 2020.
OUR BUSINESS VALUES
- Continuous Improvement - Inkwali values continuous improvement in plants performance, safety and reliability.
- Entrepreneurial Flair - Innovation, creativity and improvement of work processes in all the activities we undertake.
- Excellency - To achieve all contractual obligations, improving operational effectiveness and profitability.
- To delight customers by delivering value adding engineering services.
- To meet all project delivery objectives and improve plant safety and performance through innovative maintenance engineering Strategies.
- To earn and maintain a competitive return for our shareholders.
- To continuously pursue growth through partnering and alliancing with strategic partners.
MEET OUR TEAM
Inkwali team is made up of registered professional Engineers, experienced Tradesmen which include Boilermakers, Coded Welders, Steam Boiler Technicians, Maintenance Fitters, Electricians, HVAC Technicians, Pipe Fitters, Handymen, as well as experienced administration support team.
The team is led by Themba Zungu, in his capacity as the Managing Director and founder of the company. Themba is an experienced Mechanical Engineer whose engineering career spans a variety of industries including, marine, manufacturing, mining and petrochemical industry. Other team members include registered Professional Engineers whose experience include forestry, power plants maintenance, design project engineering, etc.,
Some of our Engineers have gained valuable design engineering experience in power reticulation projects. Our team is well trained, safety and quality conscientious. Inkwali has an in-house Quality Assurance Manager who ensures that quality is maintained throughout our operations, including projects delivery.
We pride ourselves in the quality of our workmanship and always strive to improve engineering excellence in order to meet and exceed our client’s requirements.